Welding Fume Hazard Control Course
£495 + VAT
Who is this qualification for?
This course is suitable for Welders, Managers, Supervisors, Inspectors and Quality Personnel, and other professionals within the industry sector who are looking to improve their knowledge and awareness of fume hazard control practices.
When booking online for our Welding Fume Hazard Control Course, you will be directed to the weldability Sif website to complete your booking.
or call to book now : +44 (0)845 130 7757
Weldability Sif provide a complete training and certification service which is intended to provide fundamental
knowledge of hazards associated with welding and cutting and how to demonstrate good working practices to reduce exposure to fumes and gases. The higher risk activities within this unit require safeguarding at all times.
What does this qualification cover?
• The Health and Safety legislation associated with the protection against welding and cutting fumes and gases.
• How welding and cutting fumes and gases are produced.
• The hazards associated with welding and cutting fumes and gases.
• How to demonstrate good working practices to reduce exposure to welding and cutting fumes and gases.
• How engineering controlled solutions can be used to reduce exposure to fumes and gases when welding and cutting.
How is the complete unit achieved?
To achieve this Unit the learner must demonstrate their achievement of all learning outcomes.
Evidence of the learner’s achievement will be placed in their portfolio. The
main pieces of evidence for their portfolio will include:
• Knowledge Assessment (WFHC1-001A)
• Task(s) set by Teacher/assessor (if appropriate).
Following a practical, verbal and written assessment, successful candidates will receive:
EAL Certificate of Verified Achievement
Courses run 5 times per year for 2 days.
2019 Course Dates
Back To All Courses
About Learn to Weld
View our courses
Why choose us
Terms & Conditions
EAL level 1 Award Welding Qualification
Responsible Welding Coordinator
BCGA CP7 Gas Inspection Course
Introduction to Welding Processes, Equipment & Consumables
Sales Principles for Internal & External Sales People
View all courses >